Adding custom text to a course guide makes it easy to make tournament, Company Day or language specific Course Guides with Course Manager. By default, the text is set up to use your club and course texts, but you can select to overwrite it on a Course Guide basis.
You can update these texts:
- Front Page - Primary
- The first field on the Front Page, which normally shows your club name
- Front Page - Secondary
- The second field on the Front Page, which normally shows the Course Guide name
- Welcome Page - Header
- The header of the Welcome Page, which normally says "Welcome"
- Welcome Page - Text
- The content of the Welcome Page, which normally shows your default club Welcome Text
- Local Rules Page - Header
- The header of the Local Rules Page, which normally says "Local Rules"
- Local Rules Page - Text
- The content of the Local Rules Page, which normally shows your default club Local Rules
To add Custom Text to your Course Guide:
- Open the Guide's on Course Manager
- Click the [Setup Texts] button to open the interface
- Edit the texts on the Front Page in the input fields labelled "Primary" and "Secondary"
- You can reset to the default texts by clicking "Reset to default"
- The first time you do this, it will copy the text from your default, so you can edit it - this will not overwrite your default
- Your custom Welcome Text and Local Rules will be saved for that guide, after clicking the [Save] button, so you can re-use it even if you temporarily changed back to the default
- Switch back to the default texts by clicking the [Use club welcome] or [Use club rules] buttons
The Setup Texts interface, where you can manage Custom Texts for your Course Guide