Filled and Centered sponsors are your way to control how your sponsors are shown in the course guide. Any uploaded sponsor can be used as Filled or Centered and will automatically be fitted to the page.
A Filled sponsor fills the entire page (excluding the top Banner) and goes past the crop marks to make sure your content looks its best.
A Centered sponsor has some padding on all sides of the content, to make sure it will all be visible after the page has been cut out.
The difference in the two is shown here:
- Click [Sponsors] in the main menu of Course Manager
- Open the Sponsor Setup where you want to add or modify your sponsors
- Click on the [+] Fullpage Sponsor on the hole where you want to add a sponsor (or click a current sponsor to modify it)
- Select the sponsor you want to use (How to add a sponsor)
- You will now see examples of how your image will look in Filled and Centered
Selecting a Filled or Centered setup for your Fullpage sponsor
To make your content fit perfectly on the page, we have defined a set of guidelines for the content. Course Manager will automatically fit the content you upload to the page, but it will always keep the original aspect ratio. So we recommend following the guidelines with all content, especially content shown with the Filled setting.
|Use case||Pixel size||Point size||Aspect ratio||Template|
|Front||1040x1880||260x470||26:47||PPTX template for front|
|Filled||1040x1692||260x423||260:423||PPTX template for filled|
|Centered||800x1520||200x380||10:19||PPTX template for centered|
|Fold-out, centered||2150x1900||430x380||43:38||PPTX template for fold-out, centered|
|Fold-out, filled||2450x2175||490x435||98:87||PPTX template for fold-out, filled|
To use the Power Point Templates, refer to this article