If you have gone through steps 1-8 you are now completely ready to publish your course guide, both on print and digitally.
To publish your course guide on print:
- Click the "Generate PDF for print"-button in the top of the course guide's page. This triggers the platform to start building the PDF with all the info you have entered, from you logo on the front page to the distance markers on hole 18.
- After the process is done (it can take a few minutes based on your computer and your internet connection), a link to the newly generated PDF will appear below the button.
- Click the "PDF" link to open your new course guide in a new tab.
You now have a new and fully updated course guide.
To publish your course guide digitally:
- Click the "Release new version"-button in the top of the course guide's page. This triggers the platform to start building a new version of the course guide for smartphones.
- After the process is done, you will see that the release date below the button has been updated.
- Now you have three ways to distribute your guide:
- Make it free:
- Click the "Show"-button to make it appear on your clubs page in the app.
- Click the "Unlock"-button to make it free for everyone to download.
- Make it cost something:
- Click the "Show"-button to make it appear on your clubs page in the app, but do not click the "Unlock" button. This shows the users that a guide is available, but that they need to buy a code from you.
- To generate codes for sale, click the "Access Codes"-button to go to the page where you can generate new codes. This page also has a guide on how your customers get the guide on their phone.
- Under the "Single-Use"-header, select the number of codes you want to generate (you can generate as many as you would like), and click the "Generate"-button. Sinle-Use codes can only be used once pr code making sure that it cannot be shared between several golfers.
- The codes will appear below the button, and you can click "Print" to get a printable page with the codes for sale.
- Make it free but require a code:
- Click the "Access Codes"-button to go to the page where you can generate new codes. This page also has a guide on how your customers get the guide on their phone.
- Under the "Permanent"-header, click the "Click to reveal"-link to show the Permanent Access Code. This code will work every time it is entered, so only use this if you really want the guide to be free for all, or only share it with trusted people.
Congratulations, you now have fully updated course guides on both print and smartphones for your customers to enjoy.