To make green distance measurements show distance to the winter green instead of regular greens you:
- Open the page of the hole you want to work on.
- Click the "Edit Drawing"-button to op en the Editing Interface for that hole.
- Click the "+"-button to add a new element.
- Find the "Green Distance Point" element and click the "Add"-button.
- The new "Green Distance Point" will be added to the drawing and you can drag it into the center of the Winter Green (or front of that is what you want).
- Click the "Save"-button when you are done.
The video below shows how it is done: