Custom Pages are a way to add any kind of content to your printed guide, that is not natively supported by the GLFR platform. This could be a legend, a profile of the course architect or something completely different.
Custom Pages can be added in two different places in the printed course guide; between the welcome page and the local rules and just after the last hole of the guide.
The only requirement is that you have the content as an image in PNG or JPG format.
To add a Custom Page to your printed course guide:
- Open the Product via the Products page in GLFR Business
- Scroll down to the section called "Printed Guide"
- Click on the "Custom" where you want to add your page
- Click the [Add Custom Page] button
- Select wether you want it to be:
- Filled - The content will go beyond the cut marks
- Centered - The content will stay inside the cut marks
- Click to upload or drag you content into the drop zone
- Crop you content using the tool and preview to see the result
- Click [Save] in the dialog
- Repeat 4-9 if you want to add more Custom Pages than 1
- Click [Save] in the top right to apply you change
The next time you generate your Printed Course Guide, the PDF will have the pages you added.